• All sows are kept in boxes.
• Only internal KS are used.
• 8 boars.
• 2,3 litter per year.
• 500 pigs are born each week.
• Weaning at 4 weeks (7-7,5 kg)
• When sows and piglets are moved, the barn is cleaned and disinfected.
• Approx. 3200 pigs in the weaning barn.
• We feed with 3 different mixes, according to age.
• After 50 days (30 Kg) they are moved to the slaugther barn.
• When moved, the barn is cleaned and disinfected.
• We produce approx. 16 tons per day.
• Commodity: wheat, barley, corn, oats, soya-cake, fish meal and powdered milk.
• Premix are imported from Denmark.
• Everything is full automatic, from comodity silos, milling and mixing, directly to each pen.
• There is made 6 different mixes.
• One employee.